How to Recover Deleted Emails from OST File in Microsoft Outlook?
Microsoft Outlook is essential for professional communication. E-mails therefore contain important information. Unknowingly deleting some emails or losing emails due to file corruption can be a hassle. Fortunately, there are many ways you can recover deleted emails from OST file.
Recover Deleted Emails from OST File in Outlook
When emails are deleted from your Outlook inbox, you can usually find them in the Deleted Items folder. However, if you accidentally delete emails from the Deleted Items folder, you will need to restore the emails from the OST file using the methods described next in this article.
OST is an Outlook data file that is used to store all information such as inbox, sent items, calendars, journals, and other attributes on the computer (also known as offline copies). If the user is working offline, any changes made will be saved in the OST file. The next time the user goes online, the Outlook information is synchronized with the server. Hence, you can rebuild OST file in Outlook 2016, 2019.
To recover deleted emails from Outlook OST file, you can do the following:
1. Open Microsoft Outlook email client and click on Deleted Items folder in the left sidebar
2. Now enter the email you need to restore in the Search box above
3. Then right-click the email and click Move in the pop-up window
4. Select the Inbox folder and click OK. You can now find the recovered email in your Outlook inbox.
The above method only makes sense if the email is in the Deleted Items folder. However, if you cannot find the deleted email, then you can get the deleted email from the OST file.
Because you cannot restore emails directly from the OST file. You can only use trusted tool to recover deleted emails from OST file.
Recover Permanently Deleted Emails from OST File
Outlook OST Recovery Tool can easily recover all permanently deleted emails. It helps to recover email items from offline storage files, namely address book, calendar, deleted emails, task lists, notes, etc. After the recovery process is completed, the generated data will be saved in a PST file, and then the user can save to Microsoft Outlook access the file. In addition, this software can be used to repair OST file in Outlook of any size.
Software Steps to Recover Deleted Emails from Outlook OST File
Step-1: Download and Open The Software
Step-2: Browse Required Outlook OST File
Step-3: Preview Deleted Emails of OST File
Step-4: Export Recovered OST File in PST Format
Best Features of this Software
1. Complete Data Recovery:- This tool can easily recover permanently deleted Emails, Contacts, Calendars, Tasks, Notes, and Journals items. After the recovery process is completed, the result data will be saved in a PST file, and users can then easily import the files in Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, and below versions.
2. Dual Scanning Mode:- The software offers two scan modes: Quick and Advance. The quick scan option is used to recover a small number of damaged files. In addition to the advanced scanning options, users can also recover all Outlook OST files regardless of the total amount of damage.
When trying to delete emails from Outlook, be careful not to delete any important emails. If you accidentally delete emails, you can get them back from the deleted messages above. If you don’t have emails about deleted items, you can recover emails from OST file. To restore permanently deleted emails, please use our proven solution.