Your ORDER is processed through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) connection. All of the data entered on protected pages is encrypted using the 128 Bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol and transmitted to the recipient via a secure connection. The data can only be read once it is received. Safe shopping is guaranteed.
Authorized Reseller are Individual/Business who have agreement with RecoveryTools Software to resell the product/software of RecoveryTools Software. The agreement is done through email. The list of authorized re-seller are listed on our Websites's Reseller Page. The list is updated on monthly basis.
Section 1.1: Client
A client is that who purchases any RecoveryTools software product online through any RecoveryTools website or through RecoveryTools Software authorized resellers.
Mail for Activation or Mail for download
The email sent by RecoveryTools Software or on behalf of RecoveryTools Software by authorized reseller or payment gateway on purchase of the product/software online. The email contains the link to the full version of product/software and credentials (if required) for activating the product/software.
Users have to understand this very carefully that our data recovery software products are designed in such a way that they are tested in certain types of corruption cases where they give 99.9% successful recovery results. However, users should be well aware that there can be certain corruption cases where our products might not be able to recover complete Meta data etc. Also, in case the free space of your system is overwritten by new data, then also, there can be the chance of recovery failure, as in that case, corrupted file might not even contain the required data in the first place. This can be tested via the free demo versions, which give preview of recoverable data. We anticipate the users to co-operate with us as we make every possible effort to help you receive 100% satisfaction.
Guidelines For Refund
The client as defined in Section 1.1 (above) has the right to request for refund for the RecoveryTools Software product/software for the 30 days from the date of purchase, if your case falls in the following refund guidelines.
- The purchase should be done either directly through RecoveryTools Software or through authorized re-seller of RecoveryTools Software.
- RecoveryTools Software is not responsible for any one of the following:
- Any lost or misdirected email.
- Delays in downloading or any communication delays.
- Delay due to any unforeseen uncontrolled factor.
- Mail being marked as SPAM by the email client application of the client or by the mail server being used by the client.
- Mail for download or activation is bounced by the sender or receiver mail server due to any reason.
- Once purchased and is done with process, you don't need the software any longer.
- Accidentally Purchased Software and now want to remove it from the system.
- While purchasing your aim was not to purchase this specific software.
- After purchasing software you faces trouble to operate the tool in your computing platform.
- Software purchased is not suitable for the platform you are using.
- Weekend delay in license processing.
- Unable to use software, as basic requirements to run software is not fulfilled by your machine.
- Refund will be made only if one of the below conditions hold true
- If the Client was able to perform the operation as stated with demo version but the functionality was not there in the Full Version.
- If the RecoveryTools Support Team fails to help the client in resolving the issue.
- RecoveryTools Software is not responsible for miss-interpretation by client of material published as part of promoting the product/software by RecoveryTools Software. In such case the responsibility lies with client to get the right interpretation from the RecoveryTools Software support staff.
- Refund will only be done when signed "Letter of Destruction" in form of email is received by the client. RecoveryTools Software should receive the email on email@example.com within 30 days of the date of purchase of the RecoveryTools Software product/software.
- Letter Of Destruction implies that client provides in written that the product/software bought from RecoveryTools Software will be destroyed from all machines where it have been installed and also allow authorized person from RecoveryTools Software to do physical inspection of all the machines where it was installed to ensure destruction is done properly. The inspection can happen anytime within 1 year of the date of purchase of product/software from RecoveryTools Software. The inspection can happen without prior notice to the client. Any evidence of the refund product/software will entitled to legal proceedings.
- From the date of receiving the "Letter of Destruction" from the client, the refund will be processed within 15 days. Any delay than 15 days will be notified to the client through email from RecoveryTools Software.
- If the full licensed version of any software works but not completely then we will provide a solution for that.
- You can contact the support team, in case the software you purchased fails to execute operations that are promised to be done. After analyzing and studying the issue, our technical expert will provide you with the suitable solution and then also if the issue is not solved and still exists, then we will refund you the money you invested while purchasing the product and amount will be determined according to the task and issues solved by our software.