To get contacts from Excel sheet into Whatsapp, it is very important to first export Excel contacts into VCF file which can be easily imported into Whatsapp. Check here step by step process to import your Excel contacts:
- Download "RecoveryTools MS Excel to vCard Converter" tool, "Browse" and add Excel (XLS, XLSX or CSV) file, Check loaded Excel file preview, then click on "Next"
- Once the Excel gets added successfully then map Excel fields with vCard fields to maintain the contact information. Map Excel and vCard fields one by one and click on "Add" option. Once mapping field process is completed, click on "Next"
- Now, to begin export procedure, select few options:
- Select the vCard version (2.1, 3.0 or 4.0) and if you want to export all contacts from Excel then select "Single vCard for All Contacts" option. By default, software creates separate vCard for each contact
- "Allow Empty Email Addresses to be Imported" to convert all those contacts which doesn't have email addresses
By default, software saves converted contact file in desktop, but to save vCard file in other location, select the destination path
- Once the contacts gets transferred from MS Excel into vCard file then the process of importing Excel contacts (in the form of VCF file) into Whatsapp becomes an easier procedure.
Once you have Excel contacts in VCF file then you can easily import it into Whatsapp application on PC.
- To use Whatsapp on desktop, you need to have installed "Bluestacks App Player software" in your system
- After software gets installed on your system, Open it and click on "Whatsapp" icon to proceed further
- Now, to download and install Whatsapp on your machine, you need to add your Google account "New or Existing" account as per your requirement.
- Now when the Google Account gets properly configured, click on "Whatsapp" icon from Bluestacks and redirect to Play Store to install it
- Once Whatsapp gets successfully installed, configure it by giving your mobile number so that a code could be sent to your mobile for verification.
- After account gets verified completely, set up your profile by adding profile picture and username
- When the Whatsapp gets successfully configured, you will get to see it like this, default you will have some contacts added there right from your Google account.
- Now you need to copy contacts Excel contacts converted in VCF format and drag it into shared folder (By default there is a shared folder created in the highlighted path)
Note � To, import VCF file (Excel converted contacts) in Whatsapp, you need to have Astro manager installed on your system. Astro File Manager is a tool developed for Android device for navigation to distinct folders as well as executing tasks like move, copy or delete. You can download the Astro Manager from Play store by typing the "Astro Manager" in search option provided in the Bluestacks app
Now you will have 2 ways to import contacts from (Excel exported) VCF file into Whatsapp:-
Procedure - 1
- Once the Astro Manager gets installed properly, open it and click on "SD" card option
- Now by visiting the path "SDCard � Windows � BstSharedFolder", you will get to see the Allcontacts.VCF file which we have copied in Shared Folder in the earlier step
- Now, open the VCF file, you will get 3 options in the pop-up menu, Click on "Contacts from it". You will get to see that the procedure of importing contacts started in the top-left corner.
Procedure - 2
- In Whatsapp account, go to Setting options and from drop down menu select Import/Export option. Now, a pop-window will appear with the some options, select "Import from Storage" option
- Now, importing process gets started and a pop-up option appears showing "Allcontacts.vcf will be imported shortly"
Whether you select procedure 1 for importing VCF file in Whatsapp account or you proceed with process 2 to import Excel contacts to Whatsapp PC account, you will get this screen after contacts gets successfully added in Whatsapp.